Hi. I need help with my algebra homework please?-Collection of common programming errors
mathematics Retrieving original web address
discoverer: yousif H Slopes and Lines: Look at the lines below define the POSITIVE LINE, NEGATIVE LINE , UNDEFINED SLOPE and the ZERO SLOPE. The Lines : 1. \ 2. / 3. ___
- Other people have provided the answers to your homework, but here is some stuff that can help you when you have future problems like these (like on the test!). Positive slope goes up to the right. Negative slope goes down to the right. A vertical line has undefined slope (because they have all the same x coordinates). A horizontal line has a slope of zero (because all the y points are the same).
Hope that helps!
- 1 negative 2 positive 3 zero
- 1 neg 2 pos 3 0
- 1. negative slope 2. positive slope 3. zero slope 4. undefined slope
if it goes down like \ it is negative, / it is positive
- 1. \ —Negative line 2. / —Positive line 3. ___ — Zero slope
4. | —Undefined slope
- Hey there! 1) negative line 2) positive line 3) zero slope 4) undefined
- Slope is obtained by y-intercept/x-intercept. 1.) negative. 2.) positive. 3.) zero.
Source of the problem： answers.yahoo
Web site is in building
Originally posted 2013-11-09 21:43:19.